At our day spa, we believe the reflexology massage is much more than a foot massage, it’s a natural healing therapy which is highly effective in dealing with many health complaints. A foot massage can promote relaxation but does not have long term effects; however foot reflexology promotes equilibrium and well being with long lasting impact.
Reflexology, on the other hand, focuses on pointed, specific areas of the feet, hands and ears. It can target not only the main body systems that massage affects but also specific organs, like the liver, bladder and kidneys.
This ancient Chinese technique improves blood circulation, and focuses on reflex points that correspond with the glands and organs of the whole body. Activating these meridians will help re-balance and renew your spirit, while improving circulation and increasing energy flow.
Common benefits of Reflexology treatment
- blood circulation: varicose veins, hemorrhoids, high blood pressure
- digestive system: stomach upsets, stomach bloating, irritable bowel syndrome, colitis, diarrhea, ulcers
- nervous system: sleep disorder, depression, lack of concentration or energy, memory loss
- articulations: muscular aches and pains, arthritis, sciatica
- other problems: weight gain, skin problems, asthma, migraine, pregnancy discomfort, ageing issues
Come see Salon O Austin Day Spa for your next reflexology massage and experience the best organic massage difference.
Book your day Spa appointment today.