Austin Day Spa Mommy Dear-rest Massage
Mommy Dear-rest Massage
Our Austin day spa and salon provides many massages services, but there is one that is specially for the pregnant mother. This day spa massage helps relax the mother and baby, relieves anxiety and also promotes a much easier child birth.
During pregnancy and following the birth of a child, the mother’s body needs special care. Massage therapy can help mothers adjust to the changes that occur during pregnancy and relieve some of the discomfort they may experience, such as lower back pain and edema.
It is a medically proven fact that women who receive regular massages during their pregnancy have lower rates of premature birth, fewer obstetrical problems and their newborn babies have a lower rate of postnatal complications. After you’ve delivered a child, distended
muscles can be returned to their normal state more quickly with post-natal massage.
Our Austin day spa offers a prenatal massage during pregnancy.
Benefits of prenatal massage include:
- Provides emotional support
- Provides a nurturing touch
- Decreases insomnia
- Provides much needed relaxation
- Reduces fear and anxiety associated with pregnancy and the birthing process
- Reduces labor time and complications
- Decreases lower back, pelvis and hip pain brought on by added pressure of your growing baby
- Reduces swelling in feet, legs, hands and arms
- Decreases indigestion and heartburn
- Decreases muscle tension in neck and shoulders from altered posture
- Increases mother's energy levels
- Increases uterine blood supply to enhance fetal health and development
- Enhances the mother's immune system functions
Come into our Austin day spa today to experience this wonderful prenatal massage.
Come see Salon O Austin Day Spa for your next hot stone or aromatherapy massage and experience the best organic massage difference.
Book your day Spa appointment today.