Austin Day Spa Swedish Massage
Salon O day spa offers some of the best massages in Austin and one of our most popular is the Swedish Massage.
My Kneads - Swedish Massage
If you are looking for the best Swedish massage in the heart of Austin, look no further! You have found the perfect massage at our Austin day spa.
Melt away knots, achy muscles and stress with your own customized hour of Swedish massage. A full body massage using organic oils and body butters completes the experience. It’s the perfect way to melt away stress and feel relaxed and centered.
At Salon O day spa, our Swedish massage uses five styles of long, flowing strokes. The five basic strokes are effleurage (light touch), petrissage (kneading), friction (compression), tapotement (rhythmic tapping) and vibration. Swedish massage has shown to be helpful in reducing pain and joint stiffness, as well as improving function in patients with osteoarthritis of the knee, over an eight week treatment period.
Health benefits of Swedish massage:
- Relaxes tired, tense or overused muscles.
- Improves blood circulation without overburdening the heart.
- Increases flexibility and helps widen your range of motion by stretching the body’s soft tissues, muscles, tendons, ligaments, kin, joints and connective tissues.
- Stimulates the nervous system while simultaneously relaxing nerve endings.
- Decreases the recovery time of strained muscles by cleansing the tissues of lactic and uric acids, as well as other toxins and metabolic waste.
- Brings the skin to a healthier and more vibrant appearance of wellness.
- Helps you achieve a feeling of connectedness and body awareness for maintaining a better posture and stance.
- Alleviates pain and any associated discomfort due to muscle tension, fractures, sprains, sciatica and stiff joints.
Come in to our Austin day spa today and experience our best Swedish massage.
Come see Salon O Austin Day Spa for your next Swedish massage and experience the best organic massage difference.
Book your day Spa appointment today.